Do you know how much royalties you get for a song if you’re successful?
SoundExchange allocates royalties to rights holders based on how often each song was played, with the following breakdown: 45% to featured artists. 5% to non-featured artists. 50% to the rights owner of the master recording.
BMI – BMI collects performance royalties owed to songwriters and publishers… BMI does not collect anything but performance royalties. .. Yes, they keep about 12% of royalties collected and pay out the other approximately 88% to their songwriters and publishers.
Do you know what’s next? Contact us below, and we will send you our “Artist’s Original Music Consent and Release Form for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY RADIO BROADCAST/RECORDING AGREEMENT paperwork” for review, which must be signed to move forward.